Friday, April 2, 2010

Aprons and other ramblings


Well my holidays are drawing to a close.........so will have to get busy finishing off some projects i started at the beginning....although that may be a little fun this week end.... we have three puppies running excitedly around the house....see we are puppy sitting for my daughter til monday....

i have been working on some aprons for children....they look so deliciously nice.....my daughter nabbed one for her 2 year old and it looks really really cute....



the fabric is just so bright and cheerfull



here are some other cute variations



















I have more projects in mind than time in which to sew them.
I typically buy fabric just because i like the look of it, so when I’m in the mood to sew i have many fabric rumble threw, I usually dont know what it’s going to be.


I sell all my stuff on etsy My etsy stuff there are so many amazing people selling stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors